Single panel is the minor element of any Workspace and they behave just like any usual PC window
Standalone panels are the minor elements of any Workspace and they behave just like any usual PC window:
- can be resized and positioned to any place on your screen;
- can stick to each other within their borders when they close enough;
- can stick its size to repeat the dimensions of other panels, while resizing;
- can be collapsed to the OS taskbar as usual windows
Each panel has its own context menu, situated on the left upper corner, right before the Panel’s title.
This menu usually consists of the following functions:
Open a new panel with the current symbol
- Duplicate panel. Just creates one more totally similar panel (full copy).
- Apply template. Once you created several templates you can apply any of them to this particular panel.
- Save as default. Each panel type has its own settings by Default. You can tune them whatever you want and even make your personal defaults. Just select “Set as Default” option, and Quantower will store your current panel’s settings and will apply them for each newly opened panel of this type.
- Make Screenshot. Creates and copies a screenshot of the panel to the clipboard for its further paste into the social network.
- Help. If you have questions about working with the panel or specific functionality, click on this link and you will immediately redirect to the documentation for this panel.
- Settings. Personal settings per each panel. Opens a Settings screen where you can tune your panel as you like and then, in case of need, save these settings as Defaults.