Option Analytics is a professional and advanced options trading panel that allows traders to make strong analysis and send orders via intuitive and flexible GUI.
Main toolbar contains 3 separate controls
(1) - Symbol lookup control. (2) - Level 1 bar, this control provides information about current Ask/Bid/Last prices, spread and day fluctuations of selected underlying symbol. (3) - This combobox allows trader to go throungt three different views of panel: Option desk, Analyzer and combination of Desk and Analyzer simultaneously.
Option trading desk
(1) - This control allows to manage simultaneously visible options series and strikes. (2) - Right click on table's header will show a context menu where trader can select visible columns. (3) - Paper column is an interactive column that used to add a paper position to porfolio, to do it - click on column's cell and set value. (4) - Right click on a row will show a strike's context menu
(5) - Double click on Ask/Bid cells will open an Order Entry panel
Papers, Positions, Working orders
The bottom part of the panel contains combined table with paper positions, real positions and working orders
(1) - Add underlier button allows to add a paper position of underlying symbol to the list of existing positions. (2) - Hot buttons provide a possibility to make group actions with portfolio suh as: place papers, cancel papers or close real existing positions. (3) - Right click on table's header will show a context menu where trader can select visible columns. (4) - By clicking on Anayse checkboxes user can include or exclude certain positions from portfolio. (5) - Place button allows to place a paper position (6) - Remove icon allows to remove a paper position
Analyzer allows users to see the profile of existing portfolio. The profile illustrates a behavior of portfolio in cases of underlying instrument price change, volatility change or time decay. Also Analyzer provides a possibility to add an overlay to main chart. It can be one of Greeks: Delta, Gamma, Vega, Theta or Rho
(1) - This controll allows to select a chart's data type. Possible options are: P/L, Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega, Rho (2) - This controll allows to add an overlay to main chart
(3) - By clicking on this button user can apply "What if" scenarios.
Trader is able to simulate the time decay and volatility impact scenarios simultaneously or separately by setting corresponding values. Up to 5 lines can be drawn at the same moment of time. All "What if" lines are drawn in dashed style.